Revision as of 16:54, 8 June 2011 by Mith
Events which occurred on 10 March
- 1950 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letters 125 and 126.
- 1963 - Steve Staley, who would play Frodo Baggins in the 2002 video gameThe Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, is born.
- 2004 - "Siege of Gondor", the eighth set in The Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game is released.
- 2007 - The One Ring Celebration 2007.
- 2008 - The Lord of the Rings is elected "Best Foreign Book of All Time" in the Netherlands.
- T.A. 2510:
- T.A. 3019:
- The Dawnless Day.
- Frodo, Sam and Gollum pass the Cross-roads, and see the Morgul-host set forth, toward Minas Tirith.
- The Muster of Rohan takes place. The Rohirrim ride from Harrowdale.
- Faramir is rescued by Gandalf and Imrahil outside the gates of the City. He meets Pippin and reports to Denethor.
- Aragorn, leading the Dead Men and the Grey Company, crosses the river Ringló.
- An army of Orcs from the Morannon takes Cair Andros and passes into Anórien.