(Difference between revisions)
m (→In Arda)
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
* [[Third Age 3019|T.A. 3019]] – [[Gollum]] visits [[Shelob]], but when he sees [[Frodo Baggins|Frodo]] asleep he nearly decides not to
* [[Third Age 3019|T.A. 3019]] – [[Gollum]] visits [[Shelob]], but when he sees [[Frodo Baggins|Frodo]] asleep he nearly decides not to his plan to reobtain [[The One Ring|the Ring]]. [[Denethor II|Denethor]] sends [[Faramir son of Denethor II|Faramir]] to [[Osgiliath]]. [[Aragorn II|Aragorn]] reaches [[Linhir]] and crosses into [[Lebennin]]. Eastern [[Rohan]] is invaded from the north. Orcs of [[Dol Guldur]] assail [[Lothlórien]], but they are beaten back.
Revision as of 14:52, 9 March 2008
Events which occurred on 11 March.
- 2003 - At Dawn in Rivendell, the third album of Tolkien Ensemble is published (it was recorded in the previous year). It features recitations by Christopher Lee.
- 2005 - Karen Wynn Fonstad dies from the complications of breast cancer.
- T.A. 3019 – Gollum visits Shelob, but when he sees Frodo asleep he nearly decides not to pursue his plan to reobtain the Ring. Denethor sends Faramir to Osgiliath. Aragorn reaches Linhir and crosses into Lebennin. Eastern Rohan is invaded from the north. Orcs of Dol Guldur assail Lothlórien, but they are beaten back.