(Difference between revisions)
m (changing link to The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy)
m (Bot Message: putting <noinclude> around categories.)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 11:00, 10 August 2010
Events which occurred on 11 October.
- 1945 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 103.
- 1979 - The Jackanory episode "The Clouds Burst" is aired on the BBC.
- 1996 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 9 is published.
- 1999 - Principal photography for The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy starts.
- T.A. 3018:
- With Frodo severely wounded, Strider and the four hobbits travel slowly towards Rivendell.
- Glorfindel drives three Riders off the Last Bridge of Mitheithel and pursues them westward. He meets two others who flee southward. He leaves a beryl on the Bridge. He starts looking for the travelers.
- Gandalf hurries towards Rivendell after the Black Riders attacked him on Weathertop.
- Boromir travels towards Rivendell to ask for counsel.