Revision as of 12:58, 11 April 2009 by Eldarion Telcontar
Events which occurred on 11 October.
- 1945 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 103.
- 1996 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 9 is published.
- 1999 - Principal photography for Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings starts.
- T.A. 3018:
- With Frodo severely wounded, Strider and the four hobbits travel slowly towards Rivendell.
- Glorfindel drives three Riders off the Last Bridge of Mitheithel and pursues them westward. He meets two others who flee southward. He leaves a beryl on the Bridge. He starts looking for the travelers.
- Boromir travels towards Rivendell to ask for counsel.