Revision as of 16:27, 3 June 2011 by Mith
Events which occurred on 12 September.
- 1915 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes "A Song of Aryador".
- 1931 - Actor Ian Holm, who would voice Frodo Baggins on radio and play Bilbo Baggins in film, is born.
- 1951 - Third day of the Congrès Internationale de Philologie Moderne at the University of Liège, a conference in which J.R.R. Tolkien delivers the paper "Middle English 'Losenger'".
- 1960 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 224.
- 1965 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letters 276 and 277.
- 2010 - Bulgarian Tolkien Society's 6th Tolkien-Fest in Sofia.