(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot Message: putting <noinclude> around categories.)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 10:49, 10 August 2010
Events which occurred on 18 April.
- 1917 - J.R.R. Tolkien and Christopher Wiseman, the Great Twin Brethren, meet in Harrogate, and discuss the fate of the Barrovians and the future of the Society.
- 1930 - Clive Revill, who would voice Thorin Oakenshield in the 2003 video game of The Hobbit, is born.
- 1944 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 61.
- 1945 - Karen Wynn Fonstad, amateur cartographer, is born.
- 1955 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 162.
- 1984 - Francis de Wolff, who voiced Smaug in the 1968 radio series of The Hobbit, dies.