(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot Message: noinclude for header)
Revision as of 19:12, 8 June 2011
Events which occurred on 18 March
- 1941 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 44.
- 1950 - Brad Dourif, who would play Gríma Wormtongue in The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy, is born.
- 1956 - Tolkien writes a letter to a Mr Sam Gamgee.
- 1971 - Tolkien writes Letter 322.
- 2005 - "Black Rider", the twelfth set in The Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game, is released.
- 2008 - The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria is announced.