(Difference between revisions)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 17:39, 24 May 2010
- 12 - Saul Zaentz, producer and movie rights holder of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, is born.
- 16 - J.R.R. Tolkien is appointed to membership of the Faculty of Arts and the Board of the Faculty Arts at the University of Leeds.
- 9 - Brian Haines, who would voice the part of Uglúk in the 1981 radio series of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- ? - Fourteenth Century Verse and Prose is published, but without Tolkien's A Middle English Vocabulary.
- ? - Author Alan Bliss is born.
1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924