Revision as of 08:35, 24 May 2010 by Morgan
- 1 - Frank Duncan, who would play Torhthelm in The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth, Beorhthelm's Son (radio play) and Legolas and Halbarad in The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), is born.
- 6 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 6.
- 9 - John Stephenson, who would voice Dori, the Great Goblin and Bard the Bowman in the animated version of The Hobbit, is born.
- 17 - J.R.R. Tolkien receives an increase in salary from £600 p.a. to £700 p.a.
- 23 - Bulletin of the Modern Humanities Research Association, number 20, containing an obituary written by J.R.R. Tolkien, is published.
- ? - Tolkien writes the poem Enigmala Saxonic - a Nuper Inventa Duo.
- ? - Tolkien publishes the poem The Cat and the Fiddle.
1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926