Revision as of 11:58, 17 May 2009 by Ederchil
- 1 - Frank Duncan, who would play Torhthelm in The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth, Beorhthelm's Son (radio play) and Legolas and Halbarad in The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), is born.
- 6 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 6.
- 9 - John Stephenson, who would voice Dori, the Great Goblin and Bard the Bowman in the animated version of The Hobbit, is born.
- 30 - Musician Donald Swann is born.
- 17 - J.R.R. Tolkien receives an increase in salary from £600 p.a. to £700 p.a.
- ? - Tolkien writes the poem Enigmala Saxonic - a Nuper Inventa Duo.
1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926