Revision as of 20:58, 11 March 2011 by Mith
- 22 - Orson Bean, who would voice Bilbo Baggins in Rankin/Bass' The Hobbit and Frodo Baggins (as well as Bilbo) in The Return of the King, is born.
- 17 - Roddy McDowall, who would voice Samwise Gamgee in Rankin/Bass' The Return of the King, is born.
- 20 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- 25 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- 29 - Bernard Cribbins, who would narrate several episodes of Jackanory's telling of The Hobbit, is born.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a foreword to A New Glossary of the Dialect of the Huddersfield District by Walter E. Haigh.
- ? - Tolkien assists Sir Mortimer Wheeler in the unearthing of a Roman Asclepieion at Lydney Park, Gloucestershire.
1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931