Revision as of 22:46, 7 March 2009 by Ederchil
- 26 - Leonard Nimoy, who would reach cult status both as Dr. Spock and with The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins, is born.
- 14 - Robert Stephens, who would voice Aragorn in the radio series of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 12 - Ian Holm, who would voice Frodo Baggins in the BBC radio adaptation and play Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 25 - Peter Woodthorpe, who would voice Gollum in both Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings, and The Lord of the Rings 1981 radio series, is born.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien abandons The Lay of Leithian and sends it to C.S. Lewis for review.
- ? - Tolkien writes the poem Progress in Bimble Town.
1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934