Revision as of 17:07, 17 June 2010 by Morgan
- 12 - Michael Elsworth, who would play several characters in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 22 - Prunella Scales, who would voice Ioreth in The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), is born.
- 9 - Author Jan Broberg, who were to conduct an interview with J.R.R. Tolkien, is born.
- 23 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien's essay The Name Nodens is published as an appendix to the Report on Excavation of the Prehistoric, Roman and Post Roman Site in Lydney Park, Gloucestershire.
- ? - Tolkien's essay Sigelwara Land (Part 1) is published.
1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935