Revision as of 18:52, 26 November 2011 by Morgan
- 12 - Annette Crosbie, who would voice Galadriel in The Lord of the Rings (1978 film), is born.
- 13 - J.R.R. Tolkien's poem "The Adventures of Tom Bombadil" is published in The Oxford Magazine.
- 20 - Artist Heinz Edelmann is born.
- ? - The second half of J.R.R. Tolkien's essay "Sigelwara Land" is published in Medium Aevum.
- 23 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to G.H. Cowling.
- 24 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien receives the two-year Leverhulme Research Fellowship.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien's "Chaucer as a Philologist" is published in Transactions of the Philological Society.
- ? - The poem Firiel is published.
- ? - Artist Maret Kernumees is born.
- ? - Arne Zettersten, colleague and friend of J.R.R. Tolkien, is born.
- ? - Artist Cor Blok is born.
1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937