Revision as of 19:02, 23 May 2010 by Morgan
- You may also be looking for Third Age 1936.
- 25 - J.R.R. Tolkien delivers the lecture "Beowulf: The Monsters and The Critics" to the British Academy.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien delivers the lecture "Beowulf: The Monsters and the Critics" before the British Academy.
- ? - Allen and Unwin read the manuscript of The Hobbit and suggest that he complete it.
- ? - Songs for the Philologists is published.
- ? - German translator Hans J. Schütz is born.
1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939