Revision as of 17:45, 24 May 2010 by Pinkkeith
- 1 - J.R.R. Tolkien resigns as Governor of King Edward's School, Birmingham.
- 2 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 41.
- 12 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 42.
- 18 - David Hemmings, who would play Bergil in The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), is born.
- 26 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 46.
- 22 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- 24 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- ? - Marian Diamond, who would voice Galadriel in Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- ? - Ian Mune, who played a bounder is Peter Jackson's The Fellowship of the Ring, is born.
1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944