Revision as of 21:30, 7 March 2009 by Ederchil
- 1 - J.R.R. Tolkien resigns as Governor of King Edward's School, Birmingham.
- 2 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 41.
- 12 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 42.
- 22 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- 24 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- ? - Marian Diamond, who would voice Galadriel in Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- ? - Ian Mune, who played a bounder is Peter Jackson's The Fellowship of the Ring, is born.
1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944