Revision as of 17:57, 17 July 2010 by Morgan
- 7 - Marquette University acquires many of Tolkien's manuscripts for 1,500 pounds.
- 24 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 199.
- 25 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 200.
- ? - Scholar Christopher Mitchell is born.
- 6 - Cam Clarke, who would voice several characters in video games, is born.
- 17 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 203.
- ? - The Lord of the Rings is awarded the International Fantasy Award.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Przemyslaw Mroczkowski.
- ? - Beregond, Anders Stenström, scholar of J.R.R. Tolkien, is born.
1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960