Revision as of 00:20, 11 December 2012 by KingAragorn Bot
- 17 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 215.
- 17 - Sean Bean, who would play Boromir in The Lord of the Rings (film series), is born.
- 16 - Bob Joles, who would voice Gimli, Treebeard and Dáin Ironfoot in various EA video games, is born.
- 9 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 218.
- 14 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 219.
- 15 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 220.
- 9 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 222.
- 29 - Brian Sergent, who would play Ted Sandyman in the extended edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, is born.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Przemyslaw Mroczkowski.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien retires from the Merton professorship at the University of Oxford.
- ? - Author Douglas A. Anderson is born.
- ? - Science fiction scholar Michael Martinez is born.
- ? - Peter Emshwiller, who would provide the voice of Thranduil in The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II, is born.
1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962