Revision as of 18:52, 2 July 2010 by KingAragorn Bot
- 4 - Hugo Weaving, who would play Elrond in The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy, is born.
- 12 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 224.
- 23 - Jason Carter, who would voice Glorfindel in EA's The Battle for Middle-earth II and The Rise of the Witch-king, is born.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien publishes an edition of the Old English poem The Seafarer.
- ? - The Four Loves, a book by C.S. Lewis with a reference to J.R.R. Tolkien, is published.
1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963