Revision as of 19:35, 8 June 2011 by Mithbot
- You may also be looking for Third Age 1960.
- 4 - Hugo Weaving, who would play Elrond in The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy, is born.
- 12 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 224.
- 23 - Jason Carter, who would voice Glorfindel in EA's The Battle for Middle-earth II and The Rise of the Witch-king, is born.
- ? - Ida Gordon publishes an edition of the Old English poem The Seafarer, to which J.R.R. Tolkien contributed.
- ? - The Four Loves, a book by C.S. Lewis with a reference to J.R.R. Tolkien, is published.
1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963