Revision as of 15:54, 28 June 2010 by Morgan
- 10 - Steve Staley, who would play Frodo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (video game), is born.
- 5 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 248.
- 15 - While dining, J.R.R. Tolkien saves the life of an old lady who nearly choked on a whiting bone.
- 16 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 249.
- 21 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Mrs. Munby.
- 1 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 250.
- 22 - C.S. Lewis dies.
- 26 - J.R.R. Tolkien, James Dundas-Grant, Robert Havard, Owen Barfield and Christopher Tolkien attend the funeral of C.S. Lewis.
- ? - An article by Tolkien, "English and Welsh", is published in Angles and Britons, a collection of lectures from the University of Wales.
- ? - Actor Jed Brophy is born.
1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966