Revision as of 13:50, 19 March 2012 by J.R.R. Tolkien
- 8 - J.R.R. Tolkien's paper "English and Welsh" is published in Angles and Britons: O'Donnell Lectures, a collection of lectures from the University of Wales.
- 5 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 248.
- 15 - While dining, J.R.R. Tolkien saves the life of an old lady who nearly choked on a whiting bone.
- 16 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 249.
- 21 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Mrs. Munby.
- 1 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 250.
- 22 - C.S. Lewis dies.
- 26 - J.R.R. Tolkien, James Dundas-Grant, Robert Havard, Owen Barfield and Christopher Tolkien attend the funeral of C.S. Lewis.
1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966