Revision as of 13:54, 10 June 2008 by Ederchil
- 10 - Steve Staley, who would play Frodo Baggins in Vivendi's The Fellowship of the Ring (game), is born.
- 18 - Writer Gary Russell is born.
- 22 - C.S. Lewis dies.
- 26 - J.R.R. Tolkien, James Dundas-Grant, Robert Havard, Owen Barfield and Christopher Tolkien attend the funeral of C.S. Lewis.
- ? - An article by Tolkien, English and Welsh, is published in 'Angles and Britons', a collection of lectures from the University of Wales.
- ? - Actor Jed Brophy is born.
1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966