Revision as of 13:41, 11 April 2010 by Morgan
- 8 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 294.
- 20 - Katherine Soucie, who would voice Goldberry in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (video game), is born.
- 9 - Actor Neil Kaplan is born.
- 24 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 295.
- 25 - The Scotsman publishes an interview of William Foster with J.R.R. Tolkien.
- 21 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 296.
- 28 - The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins is performed by Leonard Nimoy in the TV-show Malibu U.
- 31 - The Road Goes Ever On, A Song Cycle is published in the United States.
- 9 - Smith of Wootton Major is published.
- 12 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 299.
- 13 - Margaret Carroux comes to meet J.R.R. Tolkien in Oxford to talk about her German translation.
- 16 - Miranda Otto, who portrayed Éowyn in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- ? - The Road Goes Ever On is published.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien writes the poem For W.H.A..
- ? - Artist Donato Giancola is born.
1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970