Revision as of 00:16, 9 June 2011 by Mithbot
- 9 - Actor Neil Kaplan is born.
- 24 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 295.
- 25 - The Scotsman publishes an interview of William Foster with J.R.R. Tolkien.
- 21 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 296.
- 28 - The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins is performed by Leonard Nimoy in the TV-show Malibu U.
- 4 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Roger Verhulst.
- 12 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 299.
- 13 - Margaret Carroux comes to meet J.R.R. Tolkien in Oxford to talk about her German translation.
- 16 - Miranda Otto, who portrayed Éowyn in The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy, is born.
- 27 – Artist Josef Madlener dies.
- ? - The Road Goes Ever On is published.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien writes the poem For W.H.A..
- ? - Artist Donato Giancola is born.
- ? - Author Elizabeth Currie is born.
1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970