Revision as of 23:53, 29 May 2010 by Morgan
- 2 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letters 308 and 309.
- 27 - Actor and author Cliff Broadway is born.
- ? - The first issue of Mythlore is published.
- 3 - Shane Rangi, who would play several characters and lead the stunt crew of Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- ? - David Salo, Tolkien Linguist, is born.
- 6 - Scholar Gergely Nagy is born.
- ? - Mythlore 2 is published.
- 7 - Producer Rick Porras is born.
- 14 - Cate Blanchett, who would play Galadriel in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 20 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 310.
- 8 - J.R.R. Tolkien is diagnosed with an inflamed or diseased gall-bladder. Dr. Denis Tolhurst forbids him the consummation of fats (notably butter) and, in the eyes of the patient even worse, alcohol.
- 22 - James Arnold Taylor, who would voice several voices in Tolkien themed video games, is born.
- 31 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 311.
- 6 - Chris Edgerly, who would voice various characters in EA video games, is born.
- 15 - Kim Mai Guest, who would voice Arwen in EA's The Battle for Middle-earth II and The Rise of the Witch-king, is born.
- 29 - Artist Warren Mahy is born.
- ? - Royd Tolkien is born.
- ? - Charles Leslie Wrenn, Inlking, dies.
- ? - Tolkien: A Look Behind The Lord of the Rings is published.
- ? - Bored of the Rings is published.
- ? - Ken Rudolph Calendar 1969 is released.
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972