Revision as of 21:07, 21 March 2010 by Morgan
- 4 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 321.
- 12 - Scott Menville, who would voice Samwise Gamgee in the The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (video game), is born.
- 25 - Sean Astin, who would play Samwise Gamgee in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 5 - Yuri Lowenthal, who would play Frodo in The Lord of the Rings: Conquest, is born.
- 18 - Tolkien writes letter 322.
- 19 - Actor Grant George is born.
- 17 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 325.
- 18 - Sarah McLeod, who would play Rosie Cotton in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 24 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 326.
- 29 - Edith Tolkien dies after a short but severe illness attributed to an inflamed gall-bladder.
- 29 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 331.
- ? - Tolkien and The Silmarillion is published.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to his brother (the Hilary Tolkien 1971 letter).
1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974