Revision as of 19:50, 9 March 2009 by Ederchil
- 4 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 321.
- 12 - Scott Menville, who would voice Samwise Gamgee in the The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (video game), is born.
- 25 - Sean Astin, who would play Samwise Gamgee in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 18 - Tolkien writes letter 322.
- 17 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 325.
- 18 - Sarah McLeod, who would play Rosie Cotton in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 24 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 326.
- 1 - Dave Wittenberg, who would voice Peregrin Took in EA's The Battle for Middle-earth II and The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring, is born.
- 3-6 - Mythcon II.
- 29 - Edith Tolkien dies after a short but severe illness attributed to an inflamed gall-bladder.
- 29 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 331.
- ? - Tolkien and The Silmarillion is published.
1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974