Revision as of 23:06, 28 March 2010 by Morgan
- 24 - The Book of Lost Tales Part 1, the first book of The History of Middle-earth, is published in the US.
- 27 - Michael Tolkien, J.R.R. Tolkien's second son, dies.
- 5-7 - Oxonmoot 1984.
- ? - Johan de Meij begins work on his Symphony No. 1 "The Lord of the Rings"
- ? - Jane Johnson becomes Publisher of the Tolkien list at Allen and Unwin, Unwin Hyman and HarperCollins.
- ? - Åke Ohlmarks, Swedish translator, dies.
- ? - MERP: Moria, The Dwarven City is published.
- ? - MERP: Rangers of the North is published.
- ? - MERP: Bree and the Barrow-Downs is published.
- ? - MERP: Dagorlad and the Dead Marshes is published.
- ? - MERP: The Tower of Cirith Ungol and Shelob's Lair is published.
- ? - MERP: Hillmen of the Trollshaws is published.
1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987