Revision as of 15:15, 11 March 2009 by Ederchil
- 4 - Olivia Tennet, who would play Freda in Peter Jackson's The Two Towers, is born in Auckland, New Zealand.
- ? - Vinyar Tengwar 15 is published.
- 15 - The first Colloquium on the Languages of Middle-earth starts at the house of E.L.F. member Bill Welden. It lasts until the February 18th.
- ? - Vinyar Tengwar 16 is published.
- 10 - The Atlas of Middle-earth, revised edition, is published.
- ? - Vinyar Tengwar 17 is published.
- 22 - Margaret Carroux, the translator of the first German The Lord of the Rings-translation, dies.
- 25 - Brian Haines, who voiced the part of Uglúk in the 1981 radio series of The Lord of the Rings, dies.
- 26-29 - Mythcon XXII.
- ? - Vinyar Tengwar 18 is published.
- 3 - Priscilla Tolkien speaks on "J.R.R. Tolkien: Scholar and Storyteller" at the Martin Luther King Memorial Library in Washington, D.C.
- 19 - Taum Santoski, who assisted Christopher Tolkien with The History of Middle-earth and wrote much of the base of The History of The Hobbit, dies of cancer at the age of 32.
- ? - Elendor, the oldest Multi-User Shared Hallucination (MUSH) server, is established.
- ? - Vinyar Tengwar 20 is published.
- ? - The Tolkien Calendar 1991
- ? - The 1991 J.R.R. Tolkien Calendar
- ? - Beyond Bree 1991 J.R.R. Tolkien Calendar
- ? - American Tolkien Society Calendar 1991
1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994