Revision as of 15:29, 11 December 2012 by KingAragorn Bot
- 1 - The German Tolkien Society Deutsche Tolkien Gesellschaft e.V. is founded.
- 8-11 - Mythcon XXVIII.
- 18 - The audiobook Pearl and Sir Orfeo by J.R.R. Tolkien, read by Terry Jones, is published.
- 19-21 - Oxonmoot 1997.
- 30 - The album An Evening in Rivendell is released.
- ? - The Hobbit audiobook topped the bestseller list for audiobooks for children.
- 13 - Peter Jackson sends a parcel containing "Forgotten Silver" and "Heavenly Creatures", and a letter explaining an upcoming movie project to Alan Lee.
- 13 - The Brazilian Tolkien Society is founded.
- ? - Tales from the Perilous Realm is published
- ? - A Question of Time is published.
- ? - News from the Shire and Beyond - Studies on Tolkien, the first book of the Cormarë Series, is published.
- ? - The Hobbit (1968 radio series) is released on CD.
- ? - The Hobbit Companion is published.
- ? - Artist Maret Kernumees dies.
- ? - The Middle-earth Puzzles are released.
- ? - Middle-earth: The Lidless Eye card game is released.
- ? - Middle-earth: Against the Shadow card game is released.
- ? - Middle-earth: The White Hand card game is released.
- ? - Hands of the Healer is published.
- ? - Tolkien's Hobbit: A Book of 20 Postcards is published.
1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000