Revision as of 17:56, 19 June 2011 by Mith
Events that occurred on 1 March.
- 1939 - Actor David Weatherley is born.
- 1944 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 56.
- 1948 - Actor Steven M. Kramer is born.
- 2001 - Tyalië Tyelelliéva issue 16 is published.
- 2007 - The Company They Keep is published.
- 2007 - Electronic Arts releases The Battle for Middle-earth Anthology.
- 2010 - J.R.R. Tolkien: Pocket Guide is published.
- 2010 - is released.
- 2010 - Oliphaunt Limited Edition Poster is published.
- T.A. 2931:
- T.A. 3019:
- Frodo, Sam and Gollum begin the passage of the Dead Marshes at dawn. They temporarily halt and hide for a flying Nazgûl.
- The Entmoot, which started on 30 February, continues.
- Aragorn enters Fangorn and meets Gandalf the White. They set out for Edoras.
- Faramir and his men leave for Ithilien to ambush the Southrons marching to Mordor.