Revision as of 17:28, 1 April 2010 by Morgan
- 3 - The Peruvian Tolkien Society is founded.
- 17 - Richard E. Blackwelder, Tolkien collector, dies.
- ? - Other Hands 31/32 is published.
- 1 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 16 is published.
- 5 - Brother Theodore, who played Gollum in Rankin/Bass' The Hobbit and The Return of the King, dies of pneumonia.
- 28 - Paul Daneman, who voiced Bilbo Baggins in the 1968 radio series of The Hobbit, dies.
- 27 - Artist Tove Jansson dies.
- 3-6 - Mythcon XXXII.
- 21-23 - Oxonmoot 2001.
- 31 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 17 is published.
- 6 - Decipher publishes the first set of "Decipher Cards", The Fellowship of the Ring.
- 29 - Quest for the Ring airs on FOX TV.
- ? - Finding God in The Lord of the Rings is published.
- 4 - The documentary Master of the Rings is released.
- 15 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 18 is published.
- 19 - Peter Jackson's The Fellowship of the Ring premieres.
- ? - Tolkien: Man and Myth is published.
- ? - Music Inspired by Middle Earth, a musical album featuring many artists, including David Arkenstone, is released.
1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004