Revision as of 21:18, 3 July 2010 by KingAragorn Bot
- 23 - The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers wins two Oscars, out of six nominations, at the 75th Academy Awards.
- 25 - The first Tolkien Reading Day
- 15 - The Art of The Two Towers is published.
- 30 - J.R.R. Tolkien: A Biography (Greenwood Biographies) by Leslie Ellen Jones is published.
- 5 - Andy Serkis wins an MTV Movie Award, category "Best Animated Character", for his role as Gollum. His immortal acceptance speech would win a Hugo in 2004.
- 15 - Philip Stone, who voiced Théoden in Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings, dies.
- 16 - British Writers: Classics, Volume II is published.
- 30 - The Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game: Shadow and Flame is published.
- 18-21 - Oxonmoot 2003.
- 22 - The Eleventy-First Birthday Party is held in Frankenmuth, Michigan.
- ? - The Origins of Tolkien's Middle-earth For Dummies is published.
- 1 - The Gospel According to Tolkien is published.
- ? - Tolkien and C.S. Lewis: The Gift of Friendship is published.
- 3 - Meditations on Middle-earth is published.
- 4 - The Essential J.R.R. Tolkien Sourcebook is published.
- 4 - The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring is released in the US.
- 26 - Gordon Reid, who provided several voices in The Lord of the Rings radio series, dies.
- ? - Vinyar Tengwar 45 is published.
- 1 - Gollum: How We Made Movie Magic is published.
- 3 - David Hemmings, who played Bergil in The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), dies.
- 17 - Peter Jackson's The Return of the King premieres in Wellington, New Zealand.
- 17 - Alan Tilvern, who voiced "Innkeeper" in Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings, dies.
- 23 - Parma Eldalamberon issue 14 is published.
2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006