Revision as of 15:10, 26 January 2013 by Morgan
- You may also be looking for Third Age 2012.
- 3 - Birthday Toast.
- 19 - Do Balrogs Have Wings? by Andrew Rilstone is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 233 is published.
- 8 - Author Robert Giddings dies.
- 12 - Update 6: Shores of the Great River, the sixth free update of The Lord of the Rings Online, is released.
- 20 - Makers Of The Middle Ages by Richard Utz and Elizabeth Emery is published.
- 25 - Tolkien Reading Day.
- 25 - Pipe Smoking In Middle Earth by Mark Irwin is published.
- 29 - Author Jan Broberg dies.
- ? - Amon Hen 234 is published.
- ? - Mallorn 53 is published.
- 19 - Tolkien in East Yorkshire 1917 - 1918 by Phil Mathison is published.
- 27 - 29 - Deutsche Tolkien Gesellschaft 9th Seminar.
- 4 - JRR Tolkien: The True Lord of the Rings, a graphic novel, is published.
- 19 - 20 - Middle-earth Weekend at Sarehole Mill, Birmingham.
- ? - Amon Hen 235 is published.
- 2 - 3 - Unquendor and Deutsche Tolkien Gesellschaft's International Tolkien Day.
- 7 - Pocket Posh J.R.R. Tolkien by The Puzzle Society is published.
- 9 - The Broken Scythe: Death and Immortality in the Works of J.R.R. Tolkien is published.
- 17 - The Hobbit Novel Guide by Shan C. Gillard is published.
- 20 - Wagner and Tolkien: Mythmakers is published.
- 24 - Actor James Grout dies.
- 26 - Tolkien and Welsh by Mark T. Hooker is published.
- 6 - Principal photography of The Hobbit films ends.
- 12 - 15 - Tolkien Thing 2012.
- 15 - The International Relations of Middle-Earth by Abigail E. Ruane and Patrick James is published.
- 26 - The Saga of Hrolf Kraki, translated by Stella M. Mills, is published in a new edition, with a Foreword by Priscilla Tolkien.
- ? - Amon Hen 236 is published.
- 3 - Parma Eldalamberon 20: The Qenya Alphabet by J.R.R. Tolkien is published.
- 3 - 6 - Mythcon 43 at University of California, Berkeley.
- 11 - Hobbit to Hero by Elizabeth M. Stephen is published.
- 16 - 20 - The Return of the Ring, Tolkien Society conference at Loughborough University.
- 30 - Tolkien Calendar 2013 is published.
- ? - Tolkien Studies: Volume 9 is published.
- 1 - There and Back Again: J. R. R. Tolkien and the Origins of the Hobbit by Mark Atherton is published.
- 5 - The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan is released.
- 12 - An updated edition of Charles Dixon and David T. Wenzel's The Hobbit is published.
- 13 - Hobbitus Ille, the Latin translation of The Hobbit, is published.
- 14 - An article about J.R.R. Tolkien and the artist Mary Fairburn is published in The Times Literary Supplement.
- 21 - 23 - Oxonmoot 2012 at Lady Margaret Hall.
- 22 - Exploring J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit by Corey Olsen is published.
- 26 - Tolkien's World: A guide to the peoples and places of Middle-earth by Gareth Hanrahan and Peter McKinstry is published.
- 27 - A revised edition of Letters from Father Christmas is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 237 is published.
- 1 - A Hobbit Journey: Discovering the Enchantment of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-Earth by Matthew Dickerson is published.
- 1 - On the Shoulders of Hobbits: The Road to Virtue with Tolkien and Lewis by Louis Markos is published.
- 3 - The Hobbit and Philosophy by Gregory Bassham and Eric Bronson is published.
- 18 - A Brief Guide to J. R. R. Tolkien by Nigel Cawthorne will be published.
- 25 - What Would Bilbo Do? The Unofficial Hobbit Handbook will be published.
- 30 - J.R.R. Tolkien: The Making of a Legend by Colin Duriez will be published.
- ? - The Christian World of the Hobbit will be published.
- 1 - The J.R.R. Tolkien Miscellany by Robert S. Blackham is published.
- 6 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Activity Book by Paddy Kempshall is published.
- 6 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Official Movie Guide by Brian Sibley is published.
- 6 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Photo Storybook by Paddy Kempshall is published.
- 6 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Visual Companion by Jude Fisher is published.
- 6 - The Hobbit: The World of the Hobbits by Paddy Kempshall is published.
- 13 - The Tolkien Years of the Brothers Hildebrandt is published.
- 17 - 18 - Deutsche Tolkien Gesellschaft's The Hobbit Party.
- 27 - The Hobbits: The Many Lives of Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin is published.
- 30 - Amazing & Extraordinary Facts: J R R Tolkien by Colin Duriez is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 238 is published.
- 12 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is released in New Zealand.
- 13 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is released in Europe.
- 14 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is released in India and North America.
- 20 - Shamanic Odyssey: Homer, Tolkien, and the Visionary Experience by Robert Tindall and Susana Bustos will be published.
- 26 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is released in Australia.
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015