Revision as of 19:32, 17 June 2009 by Ederchil
Events which occurred on 22 November.
- 1914 - At the request of G.B. Smith, J.R.R. Tolkien addresses Corpus Christi College's Sundial Society about the Kalevala and the lack of an English mythology.
- 1961 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 234.
- 1962 - The Adventures of Tom Bombadil is published.
- 1962 – A review in The Listener calls The Adventures of Tom Bombadil "close to genius".
- 1963 – J.R.R. Tolkien's friend C.S. Lewis dies.
- 1966 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 291.
- 1970 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 318.
- 1995 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 7 is published.
- 2002 - The first Ring*Con starts.