Revision as of 14:22, 3 June 2011 by Mithbot
Events which occurred on 26 September.
- 1902 - Clyde S. Kilby, literature professor, is born.
- 1947 - Graham Faulkner, who would voice Déagol, Bill Ferny and an Orc Captain in the 1981 radio series of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 2006 - Fantasy novel Here, There Be Dragons, featuring J.R.R. Tolkien as a fictional character, is published.
- T.A. 3018:
- The Hobbits leave Fredegar Bolger back in Crickhollow to impersonate Frodo. They enter the Old Forest.
- They encounter Old Man Willow and are rescued by Tom Bombadil who hosts them to his house. Frodo dreams about Gandalf.
- Two Nazgûl come to Bree from the South road.
- Gandalf hurries towards The Shire on Shadowfax.
- Boromir travels towards Rivendell to ask for counsel.