(Difference between revisions)
m (Updated text; sort cat; "which" to "that")
(Mith’s plan is better)
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Revision as of 01:21, 22 June 2011
Events that occurred on 27 February.
- 1917 - J.R.R. Tolkien faces his third Medical Board, and again his leave is extended.
- 1984 - J.R.R. Tolkien's second son, Michael Tolkien, dies.
- T.A. 3019:
- Orc skirmish, Grishnákh leaves. Pippin cuts his rope and drops his brooch.
- The Three Hunters reach the west-cliff of Emyn Muil at sunrise and find the brooch.
- Frodo and Sam sleep at a cliff on the eastern Emyn Muil.
- Éomer against Théoden's orders sets out from Eastfold about midnight to pursue the Orcs.