Revision as of 13:11, 9 June 2011 by Mith
Events which occurred on 29 April.
- 1916 - William Squire, who would play Gandalf in the 1978 animated film of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 1926 - Leonard Fenton, who would voice the Elvenking in the radio series of The Hobbit (1968) and Daddy Twofoot in The Lord of the Rings (1981), is born.
- 1946 - Humphrey Carpenter, Tolkien's biographer, is born.
- 2011 - J.R.R. Tolkien's Double Worlds and Creative Process is published.
- There are no known events for this day.