Revision as of 13:33, 11 April 2009 by Eldarion Telcontar
Events which occurred on 29 November.
- 1898 - C.S. Lewis, who will play an immense part in the development of J.R.R. Tolkien's works, is born.
- 1916 - G.B. Smith is hit by shrapnel, and wounded on his right arm and thigh.
- 1943 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 52.
- 1944 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 91.
- 1955 - "Aragorn", the third episode of the 1955 radio series of The Fellowship of the Ring, is aired on the BBC Third Programme.
- 1971 – Edith Tolkien dies after a short but severe illness attributed to an inflamed gall-bladder.
- 1971 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 331.