(Difference between revisions)
m (Updated text; added entries)
Revision as of 13:26, 9 June 2011
Events which occurred on 29 October.
- 1925 - Paul Daneman, who would voice Bilbo Baggins in the 1968 radio series of The Hobbit, is born.
- 1938 - Ralph Bakshi, who would direct the 1978 animated film of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 1963 - Actor Jed Brophy is born.
- 2010 - Mereth Aderthad/EstelConXVI Annual Convention of the Spanish Tolkien Society in Valenica, Spain.
- 2010 - The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest is released in Europe.