Revision as of 20:32, 7 June 2011 by Mith
Events which occurred on 2 May.
- 1924 - Theodore Bikel, who would voice Aragorn in the 1980 animated version of The Return of the King, is born.
- 1955 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Miss Turnbull.
- 1968 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 302.
- 1995 - Michael Hordern, who voiced Gandalf in the 1981 radio series of The Lord of the Rings and J.R.R. Tolkien in the radio series of Tales from the Perilous Realm, dies.
- There are no known events for this day.