Revision as of 22:39, 23 July 2011 by Mith
Events that occurred on 2 November.
- 1918 – Inkling Roger Lancelyn Green is born.
- 1956 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 193.
- 1983 - Actor Michael Spice dies.
- 1986 - Voice actor Paul Frees dies.
- 2002 - The symposium "J.R.R. Tolkien: The Man Behind The Lord of the Rings" is held at the Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. Tom Shippey, Randel Helms and Ron Newcomer speak.
- 2004 - The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age is released in North America.