|Tolkien Gateway is 10 years old. Sign up today to edit TG and help us grow for years to come.|
Revision as of 19:06, 14 June 2013 by J.R.R. Tolkien
Events that occurred on 30 October.
- 1920 - Actor Norman Bird is born.
- 1931 - J.R.R. Tolkien is appointed supervisor for B.Litt student A.F. Colborn.
- 1936 - Rayner Unwin, aged 10, writes a "Report on the Hobbit".
- 1965 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to his grandson Michael George, published as Letter 279.
- 1965 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to J.L.N. O'Loughlin.
- 1995 - Actor Andy Pessoa is born.
- 2001 - The parody book The Roadkill of Middle Earth is published.
- 2005 - RingCon V at SeaTac, Washington.
- 2006 - Finding God in The Hobbit is published.
- 2010 - Mereth Aderthad XVI, or "EstelCon" of the Spanish Tolkien Society in Valenica, Spain.
- 2010 - Looking for the King: An Inklings Novel is published.