(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot Message: changing link to Éomer)
m (Bot Message: putting <noinclude> around categories.)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 10:56, 10 August 2010
Events which occurred on 3 June.
- 1911 - Swedish translator Åke Ohlmarks is born.
- 1930 - Author Marion Zimmer Bradley is born.
- 1945 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 101.
- 1947 - Matthew Locricchio, who would play Éomer in The Lord of the Rings (1979 radio series), is born.
- 2005 - The TolkienGateway wiki-project is started.