(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot Message: Removed gap)
Revision as of 20:48, 7 June 2011
Events which occurred on 3 June.
- 1911 - Swedish translator Åke Ohlmarks is born.
- 1930 - Author Marion Zimmer Bradley is born.
- 1945 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 101.
- 1947 - Matthew Locricchio, who would play Éomer in the 1979 radio series of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 2004 - Lord of the Rings Symphony at Atlanta Symphony Hall, Georgia.
- 2005 - The Tolkien Gateway opens as wiki.
- There are no known events on this day.