(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot Message: noinclude for header)
Revision as of 21:22, 7 June 2011
Events which occurred on 4 August
- 1941 - Martin Jarvis, who would voice Gandalf in The Lord of the Rings: Conquest, is born.
- 1953 – J.R.R. Tolkien is angry over the fact that an editor at Allen and Unwin has corrected dwarves to dwarfs, elvish to elfish, further to farther, and worst of all, elven to elfin.
- 1953 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 138.
- 1965 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 275.
- 1973 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 353.
- 1990 - Mythcon XXI.
- 1995 - Mythcon XXVI.
- 2001 - Mythcon XXXII.
- 2003 - The Lord of the Rings and Philosophy: One Book to Rule Them All is published.
- 2005 - Omentielva Minya - 1st International Conference on Tolkien's Invented Languages in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2006 - Mythcon XXXVII.
- 2007 - Author Timothy J. Wheeler dies.
- 2007 - Mythcon XXXVIII.