Revision as of 18:04, 2 August 2010 by Pinkkeith
Events which occurred on 7 June.
- 1955 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 163.
- 1957 - Marquette University acquires many of Tolkien's manuscripts for 1,500 pounds.
- 1967 - Brian Talbot is born.
- 1972 – Karl Urban, who would play Éomer in The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy, is born.
- 1981 - The fourteenth episode of the radio adaptation of The Lord of the Rings is aired on BBC 4.
- 1999 - Tolkien: A Celebration: Collected Writings on a Literary Legacy is published.