(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot Message: noinclude for header)
Revision as of 15:47, 8 June 2011
Events which occurred on 8 January.
- 1938 - Michael Graham Cox, who would voice Boromir in the 1978 animated film and 1981 radio series versions of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 1944 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 54.
- 1968 - J.R.R. Tolkien reads over The New Shadow and most likely starts typing a final typescript.
- 1971 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 319.
- 2004 - The Return of the King (2003 video game) is released in Japan.